https://www.elisabethschilling.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Elisabeth_1080x1350-824x1030-1.jpg 1030 824 danceelis https://elisabethschilling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo_ges.png danceelis2023-06-20 13:25:352023-06-20 13:30:57Hear Eyes Move. Dances with Ligeti in Avignon 2023
We are happy to share the video presenting the Hear Eyes Move. Dances with Ligeti piece as part of Les Hivernales Festival in Avignon, France. This piece will be performed from the 10th to the 20th of July 2023 in the National Choreographic Development Center of Avignon.
More information HERE
https://www.elisabethschilling.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/5.jpg 824 1280 danceelis https://elisabethschilling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo_ges.png danceelis2023-06-07 09:19:362023-06-20 11:49:55Call out for education coordinators
We are looking for two experienced Engagement Coordinators to coordinate and support
Elisabeth to deliver week long outreach workshops within local communities in Fife and
Who we are
Elisabeth Schilling is an internationally celbrated dancer and choreographer. In close collaboration
with an international team and across various collaborations, she develops transdisciplinary projects
between movement, design, the visual arts, and music, making the disciplines dance among
themselves and with each other.
We have received support from Creative Scotland to deliver the outreach programme to support the
Scottish tour of HEAR EYES MOVE, Dances with Ligeti.
We are looking for local dance artists in each area, who are enthusiastic and experienced within
participation and community contexts, entrepreneurial in their thinking who have delivered projects
from conception to the final outcomes. We do not have a budget for relocation (accommodation,
per diems or travel out with the areas) to deliver the project, so priority will be given to local dance
Our aim is to consolidate and grow existing activity, nurture existing relationships between groups,
individuals and the venues and develop new ones, whilst ensuring we uphold a quality experience
for all involved, celebrating participation and creativity.
The Engagement Manager will report to the Artistic Director and Producer.
Each role is for 1.5 weeks (0.5 week to set up workshops, 1 week for delivery) with a total fee of
£1100 (£730/week, inclusive of holiday allowance).
Friday 22 Sept (from 6pm) – 4 October (till 2pm)
Aberdeen: Fri 22 Sept (from 6pm) – Wed 26 Sept or Thurs 27 Sept
St. Andrews/NE Fife: Thurs 27 Sept – Wed 4 Oct (till 2pm)
- Liaising with the Byre’s Community Arts Project Coordinator and/or Citymoves to identify target community groups in each area
- Set up a series of workshops over the 5 days to maximise the use of Elisabeth’s time and reach a diverse range of participants
- Support Elisabeth to deliver the workshops/activity
- Collate information about the groups and participants to allow for reporting to funders⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We would love that the right person has the following:
- Excellent knowledge of arts participation and an understanding of the belief that dance is for everyone
- Proven track record of project management, especially within participation / creative learning
- Good people management skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Managing relationships with current and potential partners
- Ability to work effectively by yourself and within a small team
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Enthusiastic, flexible, committed and cooperative
The role is subject to PVG/ Disclosure Scotland check
Deadline: Monday 19th June, 12 noon.
To apply, please send your cv, with a covering letter outlining why you would like to do the job and a
copy of your PVG registration to Susan Hay, Creative Producer, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, please get in touch.
Subscribe to the e-mail-list